Helping you deal with the ups, downs, and in between of living life, and building a business in a digital world.
How To Keep The Creative Juices Flowing And Never Run Out of New Ideas Again – Straight From The Hip with Courtney Jones
- How To Keep The Creative Juices Flowing And Never Run Out of New Ideas Again
- How Do I Promote My Business In 2021?
- Listener Love, Virtual Hugs, And Spotify Wrapped 2020
- Post Election Edition: Are We There Yet?
- Nick Cannon Wants His Brand Back, August In The Sheets, And Watering Atlanta's Food Deserts w Guest Keith Muhammad of The Best Fruit Store
- The Freedom Edition: Back Inside, 4th of July Melting Pots, and How Much Freedom Is Too Much In A Relationship?
- Surviving CoronaPocalypse: How to Pivot, Adjust, and Adapt to Circumstances Beyond Your Control.
Hey Feisty Kittens, welcome to the show!
When I started my first podcast back in 2008, a “friend” laughed and asked if I thought I was @oprah 😂😂.
But, I could already see the long term potential and I wasn’t getting real conversations about real topics on TV, so i just kept listening, and growing.
12 yrs later, its been breathtaking to see the rapid growth of podcasting as a serious communication vehicle.
Although I don’t talk to that “friend” anymore, I AM enjoying the opportunities to talk to, exchange #ideas with, and motivate more people than I’ll probably ever get a chance to meet, and @anchor.fm is making that easier than I couldv have ever asked for.
To me, that’s pretty cool.😎
Dont let other’s decide whats possible for you.💯
Throughout each episode I explore big ideas, share tips for sustainable sanity, loving your living and growing your presence online, and toss in a spoonful of pop culture randomness and Internet crazy.
Whether it’s AI Trends and the Soft Skills needed to thrive in the Gig Economy, The World of Online Dating, Running Your Business Online, Or The Best Lifestyle Apps –
So grab a cup of joe and tune in…..
Bringing a saucy blend of humor mixed with seriousness to the table that will really question the way you look at the world around you.
Throughout each episode I explore big ideas, share tips for sustainable sanity, loving your living and growing your presence online.
For fun, I toss in a spoonful of pop culture randomness and Internet crazy.
Whether it’s AI Trends, Maintaining Healthy Relationships, , Or The Best Lifestyle Apps, I’m bringing you the the best (and worst) of a digital world. – Join Me!